Personalised, quality ceremonies tailored to suit your needs.
As a marriage celebrant I provide you with:
- Creative expertise
- Seven years experience in creating personalised wedding ceremonies
- Information relating to the legal requirements for a marriage
- An ear that listens to what you are telling me about what you want for your perfect wedding ceremony
- A safe, supportive environment of warmth and good humour in which we can work together to create a wedding ceremony that is personally meaningful to you
- A wedding ceremony that expresses the love you have for each other and the vision you share for your future together
- Ideas, information and material to help you to choose and create the type of wedding ceremony that would best express your personalities and relationship
What type of wedding ceremony would best express your personalities and relationship?
- Informal & relaxed
- Formal & traditional
- Your own customised wedding ceremony
Your wedding ceremony can include:
- Your children
- Candle lighting ceremony
- Rose ceremony
- Sand ceremony
- Your own unique design
Wedding Ceremony Package
The ‘Quality Wedding Package’ I provide allows me to tailor a personalised service to suit your needs.
My Personalised Quality Wedding Package includes (at no extra charge):
- Completion and lodgement of all legal documents
- The option of lodging a request form for a Certificate of Marriage (needed for name changing of important documents) with the legal marriage documents
- Rehearsal at your wedding venue
- Use of a PA system
- ‘Wedding Ceremony Manual’ that includes creative ideas and sample wedding ceremonies to help you to create the ceremony of your dreams.
- Manual of readings to choose from
- Table with a tailored cloth and accessories
- Chair with a tailored cover and sash to co-ordinate with your colour scheme.
- Bride’s Diary for your use
- One uniquely presented copy of your wedding ceremony, bound (extra copies can be bought if required.)
- Other optional, helpful information that will eliminate stress and allow you to have more fun organising your wedding.
- You may already be a family. If so you may be interested in incorporating a ‘Family Unity’ or ‘Blended Family’ mini ceremony into your marriage ceremony.
- Use of a white ring cushion
- Use of a white quill or a white & gold ball point pen for signing documents